Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers (by Hazel M.):

We live in Scotland and received a demand letter for what they are now calling maintenance. We paid 834 dollars in March per week owned in the courts and have always paid our maintenance on time since we bought in 1981. What was called The Refurbishment Fee has now been changed to Maintenance and I have questioned this and it is like hitting a brick wall. I think the more people who refuse to pay this the better. I am writing them today too say this is not Maintenance and a dispute is ongoing. I just wish we could get to know all the members names and addresses who are in the same situation. BUT PLEASE EVERYONE DO NOT PAY THIS as I can only see something not right about this as well and if we pay it will not stop here. They will make any demands they want in the future and this has to be stopped now. Is there perhaps a register of owners in Florida perhaps held at the County Buildings which the public have assess to. In Scotland we have a Freedom of Information Act and can ask many questions which organisations cannot withhold.