RCI Points

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: RCI Points (by Scott S.):

If you bought via eBay, then I'm not surprised you recevied wrong information, especially if you bought from a PCC.

That is pretty funny. From whom can you get right information from in this industry? We've been timesharing since 1996. Glad I did. Got me to vacation more which I believe is very important. Have heard more lies in this industry than every other area of my life combined. Between Time Share Resorts, Time Share Resell companies, RCI and anyone else involved, I feel so sorry for people who have to work in an atmosphere that is full of lies. They have taken one of the most enjoyable things that families can do and have made it a nightmare for many. If I ran my household the way resorts run their properties I would have been bankrupt years ago. Maintenance fees and assessments are skyrocketing out of control. They are driving away people who could be good customers. So SAD. I say. TOO BAD. They say.