Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resorts Condo Management of Florida or Texas (by Scott M.):

Yes, this is a scam. They cleaned me out for $1498. They are obviously working with another company called Direct Timeshare Sales, Inc from Orlando, FL. DTS promised to sell my timeshare and take out payment after the sale. Ryan Whitfield from DTS was the one who was talking to me. She told me that another company would contact me for verification only. The other company was Resorts Condos Management. They wanted my debit card number for the verification process. I was not allowed to ask any questions during the verification interview, which took three times because the first 2 times I started asking some questions. They were recording the interview. Immediately after that they processed my debit card for $1498. I did not approve that transaction and they did not provide any written documentation. They claimed that they needed my debit card number for my protection. Yeah right. During the past 2 days, I'm finding out that they are nothing but a scam. I contacted my bank, Suntrust, and they had other dispute claims from other customers of Resorts Condos Management. Learn from my experience, they are a ripoff and need to be shut down. DON'T BE TAKEN BY THEM OR GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION. Also, according the Florida BBB, I learned the following: In the State of Florida - the collection of advanced listing fees from Florida residents, regardless of the location of the property, and owners of Florida timeshares is prohibited. Section 721.20(6), Florida Statutes, prohibits the collection of any advance fee for the listing of any timeshare estate or timeshare license, and requires that any seller of a timeshare plan be a licensed real estate broker, broker associate or sales associate as defined in Section 475.01, Florida Statutes.