yearly fee

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: yearly fee (by Miguel A.):

Thanks for the corrections but when I wrote my comment I did mentioned approximatly US$1, 500.00 which is very close to US$ 1, 489.05 and there is very little diference between US$1,489.05 and US$1,375.05 and I am glad that you and your husband own more than one week and are very happy with the it so am I. Me and my wife have been owners for almoust 20 years and have enjoy it too, but I am sure that if we had control cost all along maybe many of the owners would have not been in a position where they had to default in the payment of their annual fees and we all win, regarles that we had the huracaine damages a few years and they were unexpected repairs to be done US$250.00 per week inclease was a little be stiff if you add all 51 week that the unit can be use since units can only be sold for 51 weeks and one week has to be reserve for mainteendance and general repairs this a total US$12,750.00 per year/unit then add the numbers of years that we have been paying for it. I don't believe that there was that amount of damage done to all the units, I am sure that some units were spare and some units had very little damage and other and I am sure very few had significan damage. I am glad to know from reading one of the above blogs that this fee is going away after the 2010 annual fee is paid. As I indicated before and you agree the units defaulted by owners should come under the administration of the association and they should be rented and all that income should be use in support of the annual maintendance cost until they are sold to new owners if anyone is wailing to purchase with these rates.

I like to extend my thanks to the associacion for its iniciatives to lower the operating cost and I hope that they will be reflected on next year (2011) share maintendance cost.

I like to wish a very Happy Holiday Season y the Best of Hope for all in the New Year of 2010.