Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Preconstruction misrepresentation/hate property (by Stephanie C.):

North property owners I purchased 2 units 1 Ocean Front and 1 Island View in 2005 pre construction with the sales staff showing the South models. In 2007 for the first use of the Ocean Front I was very upset to find it was not what I expected at all. First the construction was crappy and that it did not resemble the south,The North with the open hallways reminding me of a cheap apartment complex walking to my unit like a rat in a maze passing all the garbage bags left outside the doorways of the guests room. To arrive and find NO ovens in my estimation with their response as they have convection ovens who the heck can cook in that. I was told to walk down the 5 flight of stairs to the BBQ area to BBQ the food and then to carry it back up, not my idea of a vacation If there is any owner who is also very dissatisfied and would like also like to enquire about filing a lawsuit against Starwood let me know. I'm thinking about it as it is NOT what I was told I purchased. There is much to be discussed, Starwood sales staff will not help resolve any of my concerns the only option is if I wanted to trade my oceanfront north for oceanfront south I have to pay an additional 42,000 not acceptable!!