Condo-trader.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

The results are in...but are inconclusive (by KC):

The Orange County FL deed identified above was recorded on 12/22/09. The deed was for the sale of fixed Week "X" (week / unit number is recorded info, but not important for this discussion) at "Bella Florida Condominium" in Orange County, FL. This may be what is known today as "Sheraton Vistana" in Orlando --- older properties in FL are still indentified in deeds by their ORIGINAL developer name of years ago when the condo was built. Even if re-acquired later by someone else and "renamed", the original Condo name / condo documents generally remain intact in all subsequent deeds (which makes sense). The sale amount was reportedly $7,000. If there was a reseller involved (which I had actually hoped to somehow unveil), there is no way to determine who or where that "reseller" may have been, nor what their "take" (upfront or otherwise) for the sale might have been. Resort Closings of Bozeman, MT (James Tarpey) prepared the deed.

In the interests of respecting personal privacy, even if I happen to disbelieve the claimant, I will NOT post the (New York located) grantors' names OR the (Indiana located) grantees' names here. To do so would be disrespectful of personal privacy and I would never do that, any disagreements or my own disbelief of "Heather" notwithstanding. I *WILL* note here with great curiousity, however, that NO name even REMOTELY resembling "Heather" is EITHER ONE of the grantors' (sellers) first names. So, whether RedWeek poster "Heatherj72", who extols the alleged virtues of Condo Trader was REALLY a seller in this transaction (or is instead just a shill for Condo Trader, gaining (...not very subtly) some "free advertising" for Condo Trader) remains undetermined.

My advice has always been (and still remains) that NO ONE should ever pay an upfront fee to sell a timeshare. I've never had to do so in 27 years, and I don't recommend that anyone else ever consider doing so. However, it's a free country --- your mileage (and wallet) may vary...