IMG FInance

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

IMG FInance - Letter from Attorney General (by Cathy C.):

Hi, Received a letter from the Attorney General today as a follow up to my complaint, I encourage you to also contact them and receive the same letter/packet. Doesn't mean you'll get your money back - best path there is to contact your credit card's dispute/fraud team and decline the charges. If you paid by check i think you should be able to work with the bank - but not sure on that one. ~~~~ Terry W. Crossen Financial Investigator 1515 N. Flagler Dr. Ste 900 West Palm Beach, FL, 33401 www.myfloridalegal.com ~~~ RE: The investigation of International Marketing and Finance Group Inc. Dear Consumer The office of the attorney general for the state of florida is actively investigating the international marketing and finance group inc pursuant to floridas deceptive and unfair trade practices act, chapter 501, Part II, florida statues. The office of the attorney general is contacting you because you have either notified us or another consumer related entity of your interest and concerns regarding International marketing and finance group inc. If you wish to detail your personal transaction and experience with this company in order to assist us in our investigation, we request that you please complete the enclosed affidavit complaint form.