Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Upfront fee resale companies are against the law in Florida .... report them ASAP (by R P.):

thomasf177 wrote:
I recently listed my lasvegas timeshare with trinity oasis in las vegas. they called me the end of may {Rev Spurgeon} and said it had been sold they faxed me the paperword and requested a check for $1000 certified which Isend on the the check front I put a memo for settlement charges only thinking this would stop them from using the funds for something else. They called and thanmked me for the check a congratulated me on the sale of my time share. They said I would recieve a check on or before june 15,1010. Nnndless to say Iam still waiting and they dont answer phone, fax, ore-mail messages. Anyone have any similiar experiances? Thomas Ford Bradenton fl. 34210 (941)798-9024 fax (941)798-9028

ALL TIMESHARE UPFRONT FEE RESALE companies are SCAMS, period .... there are literally thousands of testimonials on the site alone from people that have been scammed .... sorry you found it too late, but let this be an expensive lesson learned for you.

About the only thing you can do is file a complaint with the attorney general in the state where the scammers are located.