Hacienda del Mar

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Hacienda del Mar (by Tom S.):

The problem is everyone will do the same and bring down the exchange potential, I already see this happening on the sales end. Soon Interval and RCI will not give owners of a resort H.D.M. the same trading power from their end after they are saturated with inventory. Like I have said no one was interested in my unit in P.R., but they were interested in my place in Aruba thats older and has no lock off unit. They bluntly told me they have no interest in H.D.M. and that the largest resale company that buys from timeshare corporations(not owners) does not want H.D.M., I read the list. Forget the sheets and pans, we are all just getting a snowjob from Hyatt and they know whats happened and are unresponsive, just look at the letters you have received from them (zero). As far as points go Hyatt charges you for every transaction with guest certificates etc.. I just cannot stand this company as far as timesshare companies go. As far as seeing all the locals there, they are all on holiday at this time of the year, many from the north go south in P.R. and the people from the south part of P.R. go north.