Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Sell My Timeshare NOW / Timeshare Broker Services - Buyer / Seller Be Warned! (by Randy W.):

I agree with both of you, the last posts. It is a different picture for the Buyer v. the Seller. I didn't intend to ignore that fact in my initial original post. Rather, I was reacting to comments about SMTN and TBS that had been posted long ago and would scare you off if you were either one (buyer or seller). Specifically, the comment was made that SMTN has "ghost ads" to draw you in as a buyer.... I question that based on my experience because they provided the unit # in the listing and its remained the same through the buy/sell. Another negative was that TBS would backdoor the seller with closing charges and not disclose the true sales price. Once again, this seems to be a false statement based on my experience, given the sales price is disclosed on the Buy/Sell Agreement along with all the closing costs (which both parties signed).

This is all I was trying to address was a buyers viewpoint and confirmation that my experience with SMTN and TBS have been different than the old postings on Redweek. I wish there were a few other shared experiences that are recent - particulary from a buyer since that is where I'm coming from -- as a buyer, spending $4K I want to be careful not to get ripped off as well.