Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Hotice H.):

I too worked for this company. I loved your blog. You told it like it is. Anyway......I have working with the attorney general's office and hoping you would aid to helping victims of ths scam without your name being involved. By chance do you know the owner's name? To be honet, now that I think about it, I did't know anyone name there...LOL.

To make sure we are talking about the same company, I worked for BlueScape Properties in Orlando near the Florida Mall.

Once buyer is convinced there is a seller and willing to pay the seller fees they are asked to certify their funds with a cashier’s check from their bank. Seller is also told that FCC regulations requires that the funds are tracked therefore they only accept funds through either Fed Ex or UPS. This is to get the money ASAP. They are also told once you get the cashier check and fax it to the local Orlando, FL fax number. That’s how the agent get paid. Once there is confirmation received with tracking number and copy of the cashier check the rep is advanced a percentage of amount collected. Seller is also told according to the FCC regulation all transactions must be recorded for their protection.

Seller is also told that they will receive a welcome document with all their closing documents. They are asked to sign and return to Blue Scape ASAP. The document they receive is merely just a simple one page document requiring hard signature authorizing Blue Scape to advertise their property. The game begins the moment the money is received in the office. Sellers are promised closing dates and when that date comes and goes the phone rings off the hook. Sellers are given the run around then finally being told that they agreed for Blue Scape to advertise their property. At that point I assume the seller has become aware that they have been schemed.

Any of this sounds familiar??

Please help.

email me at suebluescape@aol.com