Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Shannon A.):

We bought our 1 bedroom emerald at Belaire in 2009. I just got off the phone with Alan Dale of Vacation Management in Las Vegas. He gave me a song and dance about how people had shown up to his office with a baseball bat and hit the bat on his desk. He said he was scared for his life and now has moved into a place away from the public. He told me that the Profeco had now allowed up to 400 people to get their money back and I was now number 4 of the last five that were available for refund. He told me that the $1800 was to pay for fees in mexico and that once I had signed the papers it would take 45-90 days for my money to arrive. Sounds too good to me. He also said that they would pay me $39,900 U.S. (my purchase which was $18,000 (1 bdrm emerald) Twice the amount. Again, it sounds too good to be true. I would like to join in with others against this Belaire/Hotel U/Vacation Management scam. I do want my money back but I am not going to fall into another trap. Also, Steve and Kirby are scum and ripoff artists. Don't trust them. Please send me information on how to get my money back.