Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Getting rid of a time share. (by KC):

jakobr wrote:
I am not a salesman at all. I do consider any reasenable offer. The timeshares are with "Absolute" and are usable worldwide in any of their resorts, or affiliated resorts. I do need very urgently to sell them if I can. The main office where I brought the sares are in Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand, but like I mentioned before, they can be used world wide.

Don't shoot the messenger, but in the current timeshare resale market conditions you may very well have to offer to GIVE AWAY your timeshare for FREE in order to be able to get rid of it. Even then, if there are ANY outstanding loans or mortgages (or any other overdue fees) attached to the ownership, you will then likely not even be able to give it away for free.

On the Timeshare User's Group web site, with a much broader readership, there is a "Bargain Deals" section where you can offer timeshares for low cost (...or for free). However, keep in mind that the "Absolute" name is one virtually unknown in U.S. timeshare circles, so you certainly have your work cut out for you (at least in the USA market). Good luck.