Hacienda del Mar

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hacienda del Mar (by Tom S.):

24 hours has past and no reply from the two departments within Hyatt, they are probably discussing whether they want to allow us to get a list, they will say they have to protect peoples privacy. I will contact other timeshare boards to see what is needed. The Hyatt Consierge said they understand our frustration in regards to construction and the delays. They also say that there is no new news and that is why they have not communicated with us regarding a complete construction stand still. I informed them that there is a cost to owners when we have to go to other resorts even within the Hyatt, and the lack of points to make exchanges for a week is also a factor. They really seem to have buried their heads in the sand, we are entitled to a better communication and some sort of relief for exchanges. Also I was told that it was the developer who gave the right to use the Hotels at Hyatt every other year. Why Hyatt, as big as they are couldn't change such a rule is beyond me. The right to use the Hotel at Hyatt is a selling point for everyone who owns. Why buy a timeshare used from an owner at Hyatt Hacienda del Mar that has a high maintenance and a construction site in progress next door.