Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Pamela J.):

As most owners are in the States you need to see what you can do there. I visited the Prosecutor's office yesterday but they are not interested,they have too many murders t solve. However I was given a name of a Fraud Detective who I will visit. Ther is NO administration office on st Maarten for that company and therefore is any of the money PAID in the States forwardedto St Maarten for the MAINTENANCE>>> I don't think so as I live here and have not seen evidence Ask in th States if the Taxes are being paid for all the Internet income that they are receiving and for which I have not received a receipt. The Judge here on St Maarten in April 2010 told Diamond resorts lawyer that his boss had to open an office. Thy havenot. Also the fees at the other resorts are arounf $700. On a PHOTOCOPIED STATEMENT SENT Diamond Resorts claim unreal fees for MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIONS..............HOW if there is NO office. its time now that there is some action taken. The lawyer who assisted me will contnue as he has seen what is going on. Should anyone want to continue please let me know and shall send your details to him MR EDWIN MADURO and he won my case against Diamond Resorts for me and it was FAST and not YEARS Even the British owners too contact us pamelzoe@yahoo.com