Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Jason T.):

Yes, some sell for pennies while others such as the hospitality branded timeshares like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood and others do fairly well. About 40% of retail right now. In the past month we sold a Monte Cristo in Cabo for over $60k and a Ritz Carlton for almost $100k. A fixed week in Ocean City in January on the other hand has little to no value. We are averaging over 8,000 buyer leads per month right now. Something I can substantiate.

I'd like to make two corrections. 1) Our website (sellmytimesharenow.com) is not a "seldom seen database". We average 50-80,000 visitors per day depending on season and we organically outrank Redweek for almost anything you type into Google. Try it. 2) It is well known that I also own a brokerage company called timesharebrokerservices which is licensed in the state of Florida.

Lastly, I have many developers that refer their owners to me and I offer their owners the choice of either for sale by owner or brokerage (no up-front fee). These are all things I would have been happy to show you should you have taken me up on my offer.

I'd like to propose that you stop making assumptions about my company. Particularly if you're not even willing to come see with your own eyes what we're all about (at my expense). Many of your assumptions and accusations are blatantly false.

I am not suggesting our company is perfect. No company is and operating in the timeshare resale space is particularly tough. As of this writing our BBB rating is C+. Not good enough and we are striving to improve that. Sadly, I can directly attribute more than half the complaints we've received in recent months being from recent customers that would find a thread like this and then assume they've been scammed because you tell them to file complaints with the BBB or AG before even contacting our customer service dept. Incidentally, contrary to your earlier statement, we are NOT under investigation by any state's AG office in spite of the fact that we're probably the highest profile resale company in the world and have had an office in Florida for 7 years (where 49 resale companies are under investigation). I'm not suggesting we don't sometimes have unhappy customers but the number of complaints we've had compared to our volume of business is minute if not microscopic.

So... enough is enough. either come to my office and let me show you real sales data (they're not all for a $1- our average resale is $8,000) or stop making misstatements about my company.

to other readers of this thread; if you are a current customer and are dissatisfied for any reason you should contact customer service first. If you are a current customer and are satisfied (there have been a couple on this thread) thank you for your support.

To Jay Jay - I respect your good intentions but times are changing and the secondary market is growing. I never accused you of not knowing about timeshares. I am accusing you of not knowing about my company. I will trust that you will either take me up on my offer to learn more and "be the judge" at my expense, or you will refrain from continuing to make nasty remarks and false statements about me and my business. To do anything other than one of the above wouldn't be credible.

Best Regards, Jason Tremblay