Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

KBC Election Canidates? (by Vacation O.):

Narrowing the field of candidates by eliminating any candidate that works for DRI. I do not know any of these people from Adam and I want someone who will truly represent the OWNERS and not have some DRI agenda/interests to protect.

Jay Flake says he is the guy for the job, but as with any elected position saying and doing are often not the same. I want my vote to count, but the only way that can happen is if we as owners can promote to other owners which candidates would best represent deeded owners we would be better able to cast our ballots for true owner representation.

My first draft short List;

Michael Brown John Campolongo Jay Flake Kristen Moorhead Mark Reines Ron Wade

The rest either state they work for or may have some affinity to protecting DRI like being GOLD members, or some how indicated in their summary they felt DRI should be respected. I strong ly disagree with their position so they were removed as possible candidates.

If anyone else has further knowledge of which candidates to vote for please post

My two Cents

CVO