Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Did you ever wonder what these timeshare liquidators do with the properties that they collect? (by R P.):

jackies225 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to sell my timeshare because I can no longer pay my credit card the one I used to pay the timeshare. I have been talking to someone from timeshareluxury.com and they told me that the value of my timeshare is $18,000 and asked me how much do I wish to start the price. Then they told me that I have to pay an up front fee of $1,500 and told me that I can pay with a Visa or mastercard. I didn't feel very confortable since it was our first conversation and the were ready to charge. Anyways I just dont want to get ripoff. I am willing to sell it for less. I owe 14,000 but I can take $10,000. What do you think? do you think its possible?

Not trying to burst your bubble, but if you owe money on your timeshare it will be impossible to sell it. Many timeshares that are free and clear of any liens can't even be given away in the economy.

NEVER, EVER pay a large upfront fee for any entity to list your timeshare for sale .... they are all SCAMS.

BTW, the value of your timeshare is NOT $18,000 .... that's a lie to get your credit card #. They'll tell you anything to get that number.