Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wake up and smell the coffee... (by Jason T.):

jayjay wrote:
shelleyh51 wrote:
My AD #987168, AD #982420.

Sure, I am unhappy customer due to your salesman Adam Smith made all those promises on the phone without senting over any contract any disclosure about your cancel policy, and your customer service representative is NOT offer any help besides telling me: I am not qualify to get my money refund AND they are NOT reliable for what Salesman promised.

So now tell me as a CEO how much you are going to do?

Shelly, if 'Sell My Timeshare Now' doesn't follow through with what they promised you, you REALLY need to file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General and The New Hampshire Attorney General (SMTN has offices in both of those states).

The Florida Attorney General is in the process of closing down fraudulent upfront fee resale companies and have even used Swat Teams in doing so.

Jason, you really should find another line of employment with all the complaints to the Florida Attorney General against your company as it's only a matter of time before you'll be shut down possibly with a Swat Team along with a respresentative of the Florida Attorney General's office.

I see you use ARDA as one of your logos on your site. ARDA does not condone upfront fee resale companies and they have even sent out warnings concerning such fradulent companies as yours .... you're PIRATING the ARDA logo.

Jay Jay -

Here we go again.

1) My company is not under investigation by the Attorney General. We are a legitimate company.

2) I am not "pirating" the ARDA logo. We are members of ARDA in good standing. in fact, I was on the resale model act legislation task force and I am speaking on the resale panel at ARDA's annual convention in Orlando later this month. I doubt ARDA would have asked me to speak if I was a moment away from having swat teams at my door..

Jason