Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

jasont87 wrote:
We are one of the only companies not currently under investigation by the FL Attorney General's office. There are other companies in FL under investigation that will be exonerated and then several others that will likely be shut down due to fraudulent practices.

Yeah Right ! I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. If you charge any type of large upfront fee for listing a timeshare in you system, then you're a scammer like the rest of the scammers out there .... you are NO DIFFERENT.

Quote:
Our website currently generates over 12,000 offers to purchase and rent timeshares every month.

Yeah right, people are buying timeshares from you left and right when they can get the same thing on Ebay, Redweek's or Tug's Bargain Basement for free or $1. You are really too funny .... nobody is buying timeshares unless they are given to them.

Again, you are living under a rock if you don't realize that timesharing, as we knew it pre-2006, has come and gone .... you really should be looking for another job before the AG comes crashing down your door with a swat team.