Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Lance C.):

shirleyv21 wrote:
Has anyone completed a transaction with timesharecomplaints.com? Were you satisfied? How much did they charge? How long did it take before it was finalized??

Timesharecomplaints.com is another one of those Post Card Companies. If you don't know how these companies operate, here's a quick low-down:

You pay them about $2000 or more. They get you to sign a Power of Attorney that signs over authority of your timeshare to them. They will then try to find a taker for your timeshare. So you can see the two obvious problems here:

1) You're paying them thousands of dollars to do what you can do yourself for little or no money.

2) They might not be able to find a taker for your timeshare and then you'll still be stuck with it. That being the case, you'll still be responsible for the maintenance fees.

So, again, I suggest trying to list it for sale for $1 or free. Maybe even offer to pay the next maintenance fee for the next owner as an incentive to take it off your hands. That will work out a lot cheaper than paying timeshare complaints thousands of dollars.