Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: vacation international (by Ilona K.):

***Attention*** We just sent $1690 to Mexico in hopes that this is legit. When I was contacted by Vacation International they are not BBB but are a huge International Company. Also, the escrow company, Alliance had web history and I found company stats on-line. They sent me their licensing info but that could be bogus. HERE IS WHAT I'M DOING TOMORROW---JUST IN CASE--Contacting the DA in each pertinent city and getting them involved. Afterall, the Escrow company says it has our funds being held in our name. I'm going to confirm that. I'm also contacting an attorney in Michigan to discuss a class action law suit. PLEASE EMAIL me so I have your contact information. The resale market is hideous and I'm sure this is to good to be true. Let's band together before they close shop and move on to others. They guaranteed our money for June 22, 7 more days. I promise I will post immediately on June 23. eagle7enterprises@yahoo.com