Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Well done... (by KC):

southt wrote:
Company for Corporate Acquisitions from las vegas called this evening offering me 20000 dollars for my 124.000 EOY points at Bonnet Creek.
If representing the VERY FIRST corporations on Planet Earth to EVER buy timeshares, this "company" should instead save themselves tens of thousands of dollars by picking up any one one of the numerous FREE offerings of 154-182k ANNUAL (not just every other year) points packages GIVEN away every day on timeshare sites like TUG. I gave away a FREE annual 182k ownership there recently myself.

I'm just joking, of course (except for the absolute truth of giving away a 182k package for free recently, as many others do every day in order to just be rid of it). The entire concept, the "company", the various lying weasels on the phone and the "offer" were (and of course, still are) just completely BOGUS right from the start.

Congratulations on NOT getting drawn in like a hapless fly into the web of these hungry, poisonous spiders.