cash for timeshares

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

cash for timeshares (by R P.):

aniko2 wrote:
I sold one of my timeshares to these folks. I wanted to sell them both but they wouldn't take my tiannual timeshare. It all went pretty smooth. It took about 2 months to close escrow and get the money. If there is any one out there that wants a triannual timeshare in Austria I will give that one away for free.

So, let me get this straight ..... they took your timeshare and paid you money for it? You didn't have to pay them anything? What's in it for them when timeshares are being given away on Ebay and in Redweek's and Tug's bargain basements.

I would have to see many more testimonials from satisfied customers before I could even begin to believe this is not a shill from the company. Look at the bottom of their webpage .... it was copyrighted in 2011 .... another new scam perhaps .... time will tell.

BTW, Redweek and TUG are the last two places shills would want to tout their new scam company.