Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Max O.):

I went into DiamondResorts.com and was reading some of the past board minutes& letter from the Pres. 3 0f the board members are employed by Diamond as some of us know. When they talk about the water intrusion they talk about repairing the bldgs closest to the ocean with the others taking several years. Im afraid this is just the start of many assessments and since they will be building at $300,000+ per unit you can bet your maintenance fee will increase proportionately. Im a deeded 2 week owner with another 5000points in the Hawaiian Collection which I use for getaways. At 70 years old it seems beyond my comprehension how they expect people to pay these outlandish assessments. I understand there are 300 weeks already in forclosure. This was in the Kauai Newspaper. I will be ready to support any action against this mis- management. Once enough people are aware of what their doing maybe we can do something. Everyone is not getting their invoice mailed to them it only shows up on their account on the Diamond web-site.