Board of Directors

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Board of Directors (by David L.):

halems wrote:
I have an active complaint with the RICO office. It has had an "official" compliant number for over a year. They have done nothing and two days ago the attorney to whom it had been assigned said they planned to do nothing.

HALEMS- I spoke to Kathleen from The Office of the Auditor for the State of Hawaii. She said that if after I filed a RICO to contact the SUPERVISING EXECUTIVE OFFICER at the Auditor's Office. Rather than waiting for me to get burned, perhaps you could contact them. You are already there! (808) 587-0800 and tell them about your RICO that nobody cares about. A report from that office (Sunset Evaluation Report: TIme Sharing, #92-19 sited "In particular, time share owners increasingly have run into difficulties with the management of timeshare plans. ...they need strong protection from management abuses such as exorbitant increases in maintenance fees and unexpected assessments." Perhaps suggest that it has become a business plan recommendation for management companies. They at least seemed to believe that there was a process in place to help us. Tell them that it is not working. ANYONE THAT HAS BE BRUSHED ASIDE BY RICO OR THE A.G. OFFICE SHOULD CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR.