Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Dallas K.):

I agree lets get together and do a class action - I'm all in!!! Selling is probably not an option - its not worth! We love staying at The Point but we don't want to have anything to do with DRI anymore!!!

I'm totally disgusted with DRI - what they are doing is criminal. We are talked into point system (from weeks)several years ago and unfortunately purchased more points.

We paid off mortgage in advance but maint fees were bad before special assessment. Sounds like water intrusion is lawyer speak for the roof leaks!! What was done with prior maint fees - thet weren't used for maint!!

One question can we walk away or will they continue to come after us for maint fees in future years? I hate to walk but yearly maint fees are not worth it!

I am going to contact Hawaii AG and the BBB - also will not pay the $5 ARDA-ROC Voluntary Contribution after reading info about that in emails - looks like its a PAC for DRI greedy CEO!!!