Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by Kathryn M.):

I, too, am deeply annoyed that Marriott doesn't do something to stop this behavior of some of their reps! I want to assume good faith and believe that a lot of this misinformation their reps are spreading is a result of an inadequate understanding of the program and not a case of the reps preying on our confusion trying to sort out this new program--just to make a sale! Human nature is (unfortunately!) human nature...so I know there are some reps who are totally unscrupulous and are willing to do anything to make a sale and get their commission. Marriott needs to know about these people (if they don't already--is no one from Marriott reading these blogs???), and then Marriott should find them, and fire them! When I was working, I know I would have lost my job in a New York second if I engaged in this kind of activity. It can destroy Marriott's reputation!