Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by James B.):

jayjay wrote:
jamesb1029 wrote:
So JJ Timeshare forums are the only source of true information? You must be kidding me, you use this "experience" to discredit businesses you have never heard of?

SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someday all of you will look back at this and kick yourself for taking this idiots advice. What happens if you listen to him like I did? It will cost you thousands of dollars! I'm sure there is a liability issue here. Take his advice and you are stuck, some timeshares can be transferred out of your name, some can't. When you pay the stupid thing off it is yours forever.

Remember who gave you the bad advice....JJ @ RedWeek. SUE HIM SILLY!

Hey JJ, let's see your proof of anything you have done for anyone,sales rentals ect.

YES, I am a SHILL for all timeshare owners and all people that are interested in timeshares by educating them on all scams related to the subject of timeshare. You can't sue someone for giving advice on a timeshare forum .... goes to show how ignorant you are.

BTW, jayjay is not a him .... jayjay is a her.

OK Ms. JJ, you might want to check your facts on that legal issue. You are giving incorrect advice that costs people thousands of dollars. You are liable.