Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts raises maintenance fees again! (by Vera D.):

You are so on point about Mr. Clobeck. I was embarrassed when I watched the segment. One of his opening lines was that he contemplated being a doctor but wanted to make more money. How pathetic! Unfortunately, we as Diamond owners are stuck with him and his greedy ways.

Even his processing of each employee function that he shadowed was poor. We paid extra for a call center in the US, and after 4 years, he was blaming the center for poor training. One of his recommendations was that the employee should urge the owner, who had insufficient points to plan a vacation, to buy more points. The company only allows you to save one years worth of points. Another way for people to lose their money and vacation opportunity.

The fact that employees hadn't received a raise in 4 years, was also his doing. To reward a few employees, who were in the show, showed how really egotistical he is. His rewards were much more than were offered by other bosses in other shows. He also didn't televise any findings or corrections with his staff. Another example of his egotism.

I hope Mr. Clobeck received the many evaluations of the show. He made a major mistake by allowing people to see his lifestyle and listen to his musings.