Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

point rental liquidators (by R P.):

beveryl wrote:
I have been using PRL and Bj for 3 years. That's back before they even incorporated last year. They are good guys. What they do is assign every timeshare a point value and then pay 8.5 cents per point. Unfortunately though, our maintenance fees have gone up over the last 3 years but their 8.5 cents per point hasn't gone up. We always put in 30,000 points for $2550 because our maintenance fees are around $2400. We own Wyndham, Summer Bay and sunset harbor. It's the best thing we've ever done. The only negative is that their program is by invitation only. We told some friends about it and they called in but were not eligible and were turned down. I looked like an idiot and felt bad for mentioning it. Not to sound selfish but I'm just glad our units are eligible. :-)

Just curious .... why were your friends not eligible? I've never heard of this company and I've been reading and contributing to timeshare forums for 12+ years.