Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Steve M.):

Not sure who you are asking for the phone number of. I am not familiar with the Silver Lake 'mess' .

If you need out, and want that at any price - then I suggest you list on eBay, with a price of $1.00, (usually the minimum sale price to record a deed). Offer to pay all the closing costs, you can secure you own closing company. I can recommend one if you need a suggestion; one I have used three times with no issues.

This will cost you up to $750 to do, but may be worth it to you in the long run. You will have costs to join eBay's verification process for selling time shares - was about $75 for a year. You have to send them documents proving you own what you are trying to sell. Then there is the fees to the closing company and listing fees on eBay.

You time share will have to be current on all fees and mortgage paid in full, or it will be nearly impossible to sell. Only exception would be if they paid for 2012 fees, in return for 2012 usage. If you have banked usage that is paid for in full on the fees - you may want to throw that into the deal to sweeten the pot.

Good Luck.