Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Am Considering in joining RCI (points system) (by Mec J.):

Hello,

Am considering in joining the RCI Point system. I have learn a lot by reading through some of the forums here but I still have a couple questions:

(1) I know the main driver for cost is the Maintenance fee. But how can some people have a maintenance fee lower than others who have more points? Here is some examples advertise here at RedWeek:

• Price: $3,000 • Point Allotment: 97,400 • Banked Points: 0 • Anniversary: November • Maintenance Fee: $1,262 • Ownership Type: Deeded • Use: Annual

• Price: $1,900 • Point Allotment: 126,000 • Banked Points: 0 • Anniversary: June • Maintenance Fee: $1,003 • Ownership Type: Deeded • Use: Annual

(2) Are the price I see listed here for resell the actual price to join RCI (with those Points Allocated) or are they the price of additional points for current RCI owners who want more point for this particular year?

(3) When joining the RCI point system do I need to specified a 'home resort'? if so, can someone tell me approximately how many points I will need to get at least a 2bed condo/room at the "Club Optima at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells (#7550)" on a red week (say 4th of July week) ? even though I think we will only be using it during a blue week (at least until the kids get much older).

Thank you in advance for your help. -Max