Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Am Considering in joining RCI (points system) (by Mec J.):

Thanks again for the very valuable information.

I have managed to rent out a 3 bedroom at the resort am most interested in 'joining'. So this will give me a good idea if It will be worth going there every year.

if you have any experience with these folks please let me know. Here is a copy of their Rental Agreement contract:

http://www.glaciercanyon.net

> > Thank you for your business. I have summarized our discussion in this email. > It will serve as our agreement. Please review it. > > You have rented a 3 bedroom deluxe condo at Wyndham Glacier Canyon at the > Wisconsin Dells for March 23 for 4 nights. The unit sleeps 10 and > includes the waterpark passes. The total price is $xxx. You are paying today > a deposit of $xxx. There are no additional > fees or taxes. You will be paying today via credit card or Paypal. >After we receive your full payment, we will put the name on the > reservation and send you the confirmation by email. After we put the name on > the reservation, the reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable. The > condo is not held for you until we have received your payment. > > You have told us to put the name on the reservation. > > > The first time we put a name on the reservation is free to you. After we > have placed your name, or the name you tell us on the reservation, Wyndham > will charge you $99 if you ever want to change it so it is important to > choose carefully. Only the person whose name is on the reservation can check > in and no one can get into the unit before they have checked in. They must > be 21 years of age and have two forms of identification. First is a photo > ID. Most people use their Driver's License. The second is a major credit or > debit card. They will put a $150 hold on the card in case you charge > something to the room like food from a restaurant. If you don't charge > anything they will release the hold when you leave. Also, you are > responsible for any damage your group does to the condo. > > Please send back an email confirming this agreement by saying "I agree."and > confirm the name for the reservation or call me at 952-935-2582 with any > questions. > > We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great trip! > > > John and Lise Bohm 952 935 2582