Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Jo Ann S.):

Hello, I would like to participate in this lawsuit. While I am a timeshare member for many years other than the first year, I have NEVER been able to get a reservation, either on a day I would like or anyday. I lost my weeks last year and will be losing them again this year. They tell me that you need to call 9 months in advance to make a reservation. If you do not, any day you ask for is gone, and you are put on a waiting list. Why would anyone cancel a room if there are none available to book? So what good is a waiting list? Oh yes, you can book 12 months in advance, the only catch is you have to pay your maintenance fee one year in advance. This hotel advertises at a discounted rate on Living Social and books rooms at a discount for non owners. They keep calling wanting referrals for buyers and yet they do not have a room for an owner?? The yearly maintenance keeps going up. It is one lie after another. They make up rules just to steal your money. It is a scam. How can I get rid of this? Please include me in any class action lawsuit. Can we get this on TV, isn't there a show (7?) where they can help you. Can I at least get a room? Thank you