Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts enormously increases the cost of Maintenance/Reserves on their resorts. (by Dan B.):

donp196 wrote:
check out Berkshire with the BBB they have and " F " rating. Also they are banned from tug. They are a scam company taking peoples money with false promises. Save your hard earned money and avoid them. DM249 is a shill for the company.

I really don't understand why you make such an obviously incorrect assertion about DRI. Their resorts are certainly included in TUG for sale, trade and rent. Their Resorts are rated on a regular basis. In what way are the banned from TUG. I have been an owner for ten years and they have never promised me anything they did not do. Your statements are made without any evidence, offensive and just not true.

There are happy owners of Diamond Resorts. Rather than offend those who are satisfied by making slanderous statements, why not post facts about how you were scammed by the company. No, I don't work for them. I am a retiree who enjoys visiting some of the nicest resorts in the world.