Red Wishes

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Red Wishes we need red wish category now! (by Michael C.):

Wonderful point bill I started this posting and for quite a while people were just accepting their(RedWeek) decision to remove it. But if you read all of these postings to this subject you will see the deception in RedWeek's words. They will still keep this service from you & I and all of the other members who have paid their accounts in full for a service that is now something I only use to reply to THIS topic on the forum. In other words it is useless to me. Instead of removing bad postings, or holding a posting for approval(by the way there is a web site that does that) it is more profitable for them to sell you an ad. There may or may not be a response from the management but it will not matter, bottom line at the end of the day you and I will not have RedWishes. I have 2 rentals in Kauai in November that I had rented and now have fallen through and that would have been the first place I would look to fill them. Now I paid for that service when I signed up but...... Yup, just grin & bear, as long as too many people complain nothing will be done. There is strength in numbers, 1,2,3 people do not matter. I have said this before. A squeaky wheel gets the oil. Thank you all who have had a comment on this subject. Mike C