Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa class action (by LyDIA G.):

We just got a call this morning from someone claiming to be Mike Stevens (claims he too was a former investor who got his money back) w/the Mexico Advocacy Team saying that the Belaire and Playa del Sol properties that are involved in this mess have been attached and all members info has been collected by this advocacy team of 25 and Anthony is on the run.

He gave me a phone No. he claims he is in Jalisco/Guadalaja 011-5233-4170-3525. He claims the attnys involved can get back a percentage of what we paid w/punitive damages of 15% for each year they have held your money.

I asked for the attnys name - he gave me the name of Stephano Gomez. He said he would e-mail me a confidentially agreement so that the attnys could translate our contract from English to Spanish and file this claim.

He said that there are 1700 investors that have been scammed. I asked him if there would be a fee for services and he said $1500 if your suit was under $100,000.

Sounds pretty fishy to me... Has anyone else received e-mails w/agreement docs from this guy? Sounds like a request for good money after bad. They had our phone no., address, e-mail info and even the amount we had invested.

How do you check this stuff out????