Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Has anyone dealt with Pacific Transfer inc. or selltimeshare.org ? (by R P.):

debbieb565 wrote:
Yes!!

We have signed a so call contact with idiots. When we were in the seminar, they had stated that we as long as you are paid up for the year in Maintainance fee that there should be no problem. Guess what! Now they want us to pay our 2013 maintainanance fee before they can do any transferring to title.

I receive a comment, from some stupid ***** today and I am so mad. I ask her if she was part of the BBB and she said "Yes" Look at our reviews, which has left a bad taste in my mouth.

So now that you paid them your money what is our recourse if any.

If it's within 6 months that you paid with a credit card then you can dispute that charge with the credit card company ..... if it's after 6 months then, as of now, there's no recourse.

One question, who are they supposedly transferring title to? The mantra here, and on all timeshare forums, is to NEVER EVER pay an upfront fee to any timeshare entity saying they'll sell, rent or transfer title for your timeshare .... they are all scams.