Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Has anyone purchased from Vallarta Gardens? (by Paula H.):

The Mexican office that supposedly intervenes on behalf of visitors when they feel they have been scammed is the Perfecto's Office. As I have searched forums and elsewhere on the internet for references or mention of this organization, I did find some comments on www.complaints.com which seem to be a generic place for making complaints against anything.

A lot of irritant activity has happened to unsuspecting customers in the past several months....all since the new sales team composed of Orlando, Miquel, Dan, Cynthia, and others that have been alluded to in various postings seemed to have started working together for the new owner of the bankrupt property. Wonder what has happened to previous owners and their rights?. This property was developed at least ten years ago as a time share property so there has to be 'old owners' somewhere. I have seen a posting on one site where a buyer had made a substantial investment in early August and was told by the (new) Dan Sauer/Orlando Ramirez team that his purchase/ownership would not be honored since the property was under a new property mangement comapny and a new marketing company (OminCorp previously, now using Vann Com Marketing Strategies).

It will take me a while, but I intend methodically to make sure that several profile organizations do become aware of this company and its methodology. Not all timeshare companies operate like this company does. I'm sure that ARDA would love to know about their tactics. The manner in which this company is operating should irritate the time share/fractional share companies that do operate in an ethical manner.

I have had a BlueGreen timeshare for years and the company has always operated in a highly professional manner. They have several departments and advertised telephone numbers for each; Vallarta Gardens is not even answering their phones a lot of the time and forget customer service.

You were astute to have recognized so early into your venture that something was amiss and to have been able to recoup your investment.

I may never receive financial relief but I will do what I can with the help of the internet in notifying professional and legal entities of the wrongs being committed by this sales team.