Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Grupo mayan lies to sell timeshare!! (by Matthew S.):

jayjay wrote:
matthews200 wrote:
Please contact me. If you just purchased in April of last year and have not used the timeshare, I can get all of your money back if they misrepresented the timeshare.

How are you going to prove the resort misrepresented the timeshare .... were you there? What is said verbally in a presentation holds no water in a court of law (unless it was tape recorded) .... it's only what's in the written contract that counts.

If they told the buyers that they had no rescission period and it's stated in their contract (MX has 5 days to rescind by law) then this is an outright lie and should be reported to www.profeco.com (the consumer advocacy agency in MX). They are the only ones that can help.

Readers, don't waste your time with matthews scam.

Jayjay, it isbecoming CLEAR that you have some alterior motive for "warning" consumers. I offered to speak with you directly. You have never taken me up on the offer. I have worked directly with Member Services as a mediator with owners to achieve resolutions. It benefits both parties as it helps the resorts avoid further public outcry and also the panalties associated with the long drawn out PROFECO process. Sadly the fear that you strike into these postings does not help anyone. In addition, owners who reach out to me on this site are not able to contact me because my postings get erased. I certainly do not advertise on this site, but if ownbers reach out for information, they should not be resticted from being able to contact me. I do not understand why you would take issue or "warn" consumers when I do not take any upfront fee.