Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

mervynf2 wrote:
Hi Robert & other interested readers. I'm an Australian with a red week to sell. Two 'Sellers' are in contact with me about advertising/selling my timeshare! I had a call today from SellMyTimeshareNOW.com. Surprise surprise. A representative (JP) asked me to pay a fee ($998) and they could advertise it almost immediately etc. I asked him to clarify it with the question: is this an upfront fee?? After learning that it was indeed money before service & results (in other words .. a trust basis - for basically a real estate sale) I started to query the practice of "money first" & explain how in Australia it's not usually done like that! I hardly got the first several words out - THE LINE WENT DEAD instantly. Coincidence ... Or let's not bother with this guy as he said he said he'd done research & was querying our practices. A non convert. Ok guys, enjoy your day with more info to draw on. Cheers. Merv

Kudos to you for following the ever present mantra on Redweek's forums to never, ever pay a large upfront fee to any entity to sell your timeshare .... they sell advertising only that few people will ever see.