Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Gary H.):

If you obtain any sort of a positive feeling once you visit the lawyer's office can you let me know. Thanks Hartmang@shaw.ca

halh17 wrote:
I have been following this topic for about 5 years and have visited the Bel Aire site and have taken the "tour" but did not buy in. A close friend did buy in about 7 years ago. I posted a message here a few weeks ago and received a unpleasent reply because I stated that no one will ever receive a penny of their money back. If I am wrong, I will be happy. But just try to imagine where the money will come from? These scammers will not leave cash in a bank where it could be taken and released to people who have bought in. The money is gone. At the most, maybe the property and physical inventory (show room, appliances, etc) could be sold to provide some money, but I would expect that these scammers also owe money to contractors who have supplied the building materials that are on site. And Lawyers will want a cut. Probably a big cut. I can not say it loud enough....do not give any money to anyone who contacts you cold with a story about getting money after paying legal fees, or anything else. It is a scam. I will be in Puerto Vallarta for 5 weeks starting week after next. I read at one of these posts that the Lawyer working the class action process has an office at Paradise Mall. I will be staying at Paradise Village and will see if there is such an office and if so, ask some questions and see if I can get a feel for how legit this is. Meanwhile, keep your money, please. If you have any info you can supply me or want any specific questions asked, email me at halthesweep@peoplepc.com.......Hal