Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Kim S.):

Rena,

Can you please tell me how you were able to get money back from your credit card co as I think I am going to try to as well. I live in BC as well, so any advice you have, would be wonderful.

You can email me at kim_stretch@hotmail.com

Thanks!

renat6 wrote:
I was called by Larkin and Larkin I told him he was just another scammer that I had got all my money back from the belaire fiasco and to take a hike, then I hung up. The next night they called again giving their bull story about how they know I was scammed ,$28,000 and how they are working with the judge to get my money back. I played along since the hang up didnt work, asking all sorts of question, then I asked him why when I told them yesterday that I already got all my money back why they still called me, and that I know he is just a scammer, and hung up again. I got all my money back from BMO master card. I wont print it all again but it is all in this thread about a year ago. Rena Penticton, Canada

georgep209 wrote:
Thanks for the info on Larkin and Larkin. From the background noise I suspected a boiler room operation. Pretty noisy for a law office.