Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Has anyone dealt with Pacific Transfer inc. or selltimeshare.org ? (by Stella M.):

I agreed to let Pacific transfer, through Right Choice Transfers ,to take over the ownership of my timeshare. Three or four days later I had second thoughts and called Luis Martinez and attempted to cancel the agreement. I had not received any paper work at that time, when I did receive them they were flawed so I could not have signed them if I had wanted to. I talked Mr Martinez who told me He could not return my money because of some phoney law. I have had an attorney write them a letter. demanding my money back. Of course I have not heard from yet and probably will not. I called Pacific Transfers and told them that I had talked to Mr Martinez and had asked for my money back. There was a lot whispering going that I could hear in the background. The rep. told me that Mr. Martinez would be calling soon. I am going to file a report with the Attorney General of Calif. and the BBB of Calif. Wish me luck.

alicem129 wrote:
SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME. I EMAIL A COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN CALIFORNIA ON PACIFIC TRANSFER.

marthaj49 wrote:
I am currently dealing with Pacific Transfer over the same issue (they want me to pay 2013 mainenance fee before completed the purchase/transfer of my timeshare). Could you share the results of your problem with them on this issue?