Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO (by Jennifer G.):

This letter is to Bob the one who wrote all the horrible things about Steve cloobeck and the ugly things about his appearance on "undercover boss"....I saw that show and I honestly cried through the entire show.. I found it to be the best episode I've ever seen. I think you would have to be a heartless individual to have sat through that episode and not cried at how awesome he was to all the people that he helped. Im sure there was way more to the show other than the hour we all saw so I'm pretty sure he fixed the "sander" issue u have. Think about it logically, I'm sure he found several problems that never made it to the show and were also fixed. He didn't make it this far by cutting corners I'm sure. I have never responded to any negative talk on the internet before but I also have never seen a show where I was so overwhelmed I couldn't stop crying so I felt compelled to respond. I think Steve is the most giving and compassionate man ive ever seen and that show was awesome and it takes alot to impress me. You should think before you write such ugly things about other people.

Jennifer