Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Irene S.):

I was involved in the last class action suit only in filling out a survey that was online and provided by one of the clients or by the law office itself. I spoke with Mr. Blau myself and said that at the time the class action was pending, however, as you know, was dismissed without any consequence to The Manhattan Club other than, "The Manhattan Club should be more transparent in their sales practices". How many people have they scammed and continue to milk for more money now for paying maintenance fees in advance to get out of ownership. It was told for me to pay our maintenance fees in back October/November for 2014 year. My fees are not due until February. They gave my Attorney the run around for months, and then demanded we pay the maintenance fees first, then would discuss deed back or transfer of ownership back to them for $0 dollars. We just want to get rid of it and all the headaches that being an owner at The Manhattan Club has bestowed on us! Vanessa Schaefer