Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Cancellation problem (by Mattie K.):

Hi there In regards to donp196 question there was no legal binding acquirement as far as I'm aware. It was all done over the phone with buyatimeshares.com

Jayjay it was to sell the timeshare through buyatimeshares. I do recall reading somewhere on redweek forum that someone else had issues with Buyatimeshares as in upfront fees, which this person also paid. I think it was you Jayjay that told him to get in touch with the bank and dispute the claim. This is exactly what Ive done. I have also put my case forward as mentioned but i did get declined so Ive re positioned my dispute and in waiting to hear what they say this time. if this fails then Il approach in another matter informing them that I've been in touch with Redweek .com and may have to provide a legit news link to say under Fl law it is Illegal to ask for upfront fees. As Ive type in google "is it Illegal to ask for up front fees to sell timeshares"? there are plenty of relevant news articles that say yes. I really do appreciate the fact that the resort did and rightfully so cancel my contract as we were lied too and severely mucked around so all our correspondents proves this thankfully finished mess. I'm digging deep in Re: to buyatimeshares as I emailed Quincy Brown not long after I paid my upfront fees to ask for our deposit to be returned as My timeshare purchase was in dispute. I did not hear back from him. thanks for all the interest. il be in touch soon.