Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Bob K.):

If anyone falls for that crap they deserve to lose their shirt. Fist off the guy can't even write without using broken English. Why is he trying so hard to get people to believe him? If what he says is true why doesn't he just go for his money and if he gets it back then show some real proof instead of using some third party who got their so called money back. This whole thread has been about all the BS that is going on with these crooks and all the so called attempts to recover money that is long gone. Everyone here needs to wake up and smell the bull dung. Your money is gone! The Mexican Government will do nothing to help! All the flies that are circling around the dung are more scam artists and they don't care if your a little old lady who just lost her pension or whatever your sad story is. They just want to take more. My only suggestion is if someone calls you with a plan to recover your money, "Hang Up". There will be no settlement! The so call Mexican Lawyers will slowly disappear and new ones will mystically show up with stories about how they want to help all those who were abused by these terrible people. It's all just another attempt to empty your bank account. Back in the depression pan handlers and scammers would put an X outside the house of someone who was an easy take for money or food and other scammers would then know who the MARK was. (That's were the term came from) Everyone of the folks who were ripped off by these crooks have been marked and they will continue to try to scam you over and over till you wise up and stop being a victim. I like all of you lost thousands and was duped into this scam and the loss was hard on my family but it's time to move on and accept that we made a mistake and learn from it. The best way to beat these Ass&*@#ls is never be a victim again. I've said my piece!