Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Cesar R.):

I fully understand that your trust has been hurt and is now probably down to zero. However, I can tell you that there has been a class action (ours) filed for the belaire/hotel u scam. I personally have seen the lot where the Hotel U was supposed to be built in, and I insist, I understand how you feel regarding this matter. This is why we decided to file a class action suit for this wrongdoing.

Unfortunately, we cannot have the Judge make a statement regarding this case, it is forbidden for them to do so. We can arrange, nonetheless, a meeting by telephone so you can get to know us better and probably even trust us enough for us to represent you in court. If you are interested in doing so please send me an email to cesar.rincon@rinconabogados.com. Just as Mr. Cruz stated, we will not charge you a penny since we will charge our fees only if we win this case.

It is hard to know how much money we can recover from this suit, it all depends on how many people adhere to the suit and how much assets the defendants have. As of now we know that the lot where the Belaire/Hotel U was supposed to be built on is property of the defendants, this will help us redeem some of the money that was stolen by the defendants.

Regards

Cesar Rincon